Degree: B. Agric., M. Agric., PhD
E-mail: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: +2348114504928; +2347069466240
Department: Animal Production and Health
Academic Rank: Assistant Lecturer
I am Odutayo Olusola Joshua, an Assistant lecturer in the Department of Animal Production and Health, Federal University of Agriculture Abeokuta.
I graduated in 2013 (B. Agric) with First Class and as the Overall Best graduating student in the University that year. I completed my Master of Agriculture Degree and PhD in Non Ruminant Production from the Department of Animal Production and Health in 2016 and 2019 respectively.
- Manipulation of the physical forms of diet to improve poultry feed utilization.
- Utilization of vitamins in poultry diet to improve productive performance of poultry species.
- Incorporation of locally available alternative feed ingredient in poultry diet.
- In ovo feeding technology to enhance the productivity of indigenous poultry species
- Utilization of phytobiotics as alternatives to conventional antibiotics in poultry health management, and
- Evaluating the potentials of Agro-industrial by-products in poultry production
- Institutions Attended
- Membership of Professional Bodies
- Awards Received
- Courses Taught
- Conferences Attended
Last Updated on February 12, 2020 by FUNAAB