UNAAB Microfinance Bank Limited was incorporated in the year 2008 as a limited liability company and licensed by Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) to carry on Microfinance Banking Business.
Our Head Office and Main Branch Office is located at Olatunde Abudu Building, Federal University of Agriculture, Alabata Abeokuta Ogun State. We offer a wide range of banking services which are designed to meet our customer’s daily needs. UNAAB Microfinance Bank Limited is a reliable institution owned by the Federal University of Agriculture Abeokuta, as its largest shareholder alongside other investors such as ASUU, UNAAB Staff CMS etc.
To be a first class micro finance bank in Nigeria delivering quality microfinance services towards poverty alleviation and wealth creation.
To render excellent, prompt and efficient microfinance services to low and medium income earners as a tool for the enhancement of livelihoods and promote wealth creation using dedicated staff and affordable technology.
We are poised at alleviating poverty by rendering services to SME, groups, communities, low income earners, farmers etc.
UMFB functions as a well equipped and licensed microfinance Bank that is insured by the Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation (NDIC) and equipped with sound sophisticated Human Resources that are well trained and capable of giving out first class services to its customers as well as material resources that are up to standard.
Products and services are designed to improve the lives and businesses of customers. Accordingly, products and services are unique and cut across Current Account, Savings account, Asset acquisition for customers, Collection accounts, Remittances, staff salary management, Vendor partnership, Loans, L.P.O Financing, Advance Payment Guarantees and Business Advisory Services.
Unique Account Products
- UMFB Group account for Cooperative societies and organizations;
- UMFB Growing Business Current account;
- UMFB Target/Special Purpose Savings account;
- UMFB Daily Contribution Account;
- UMFB Farmers Delight;
- UMFB Future Leaders Account;
- UMFB Blue Chip Account;
- UMFB Business / SME Loan account;
- UMFB Auto Loan;
- UMFB Personal loan and Salary Advance facility;
- UMFB Micro Lease facility;
- UMFB LPO / Contract Finance;
- UMFB Micro Housing Loan.
The following are the new Value Added Services offered:
- Automated Teller Machines (ATM) at business location;
- Verve ATM debit cards for all teeming customers (In process);
- Provision of Mobile Banking Services (unaabmobile on Google Play Store);
- Partnership with NIBSS for e-payment/collection platform
- Partnership with reputable companies for the sales of electronics/home appliances;
- Provision of long term loans of 2-3 years to our valued clients.
The Bank is fully operational with various departments with sub units that are responsible for day to day activities, and they are listed as follow:
- Operations Department: this has sub units as follows:
- Cash and Teller Unit
- Customer Service Unit
- HR/Admin Department
- Internal Audit / Control Dept.
- IT/MIS Department
- Accounts/Finance Dept: this has sub units as follow:
- Reconciliation Unit
- Funds Transfer Unit
- Marketing Department
- Credit and Agric. Finance Department
- Credit Recovery and Admin. Dept.