B.Sc., M.Sc., Ph.D.
• Chemical and allied products prize in experimental project in chemistry – 1997/98 session.
• Departmental prizes 1997/98 session.
• Chemical Society of Nigeria.
• Academic Staff Union of Nigerian University
3rd International Conference on Science and National Development. Organised by the college of Natural Sciences University of Agriculture Abeokuta between 24th and 27th November, 2008
1. The influence of allosteric effectors on the reactions of 5,5´-dithiobis(2-nitrobenzoate) with CysF9β sulphydryl groups of the haemoglobin of sheep (Ovies aries). PhD Thesis
2. Perturbation of Spectral Properties of 3,4 –Diphenyl thiophene and 9-fluorenone by Polar and Non Polar Solvents. M.Sc. Thesis
3. Catalytic activities of oxidation reduction catalyst in automobile emission control. B.Sc. Thesis.
Published Articles in Learned Journals
4. Adeogun, A.I and Bello, S.O (2007) “Perturbation of Spectral Properties of 3,4 –Diphenyl thiophene Polar and Non Polar Solvents” African Journal of Biotechnology Vol. 6 (22), pp. 2565-2567.
5. Adeogun, A. I, Odozi, N. W, Obiegbedi N. O. and Bello O. S. (2008) “Solvents effect on n→π*and π→π* transition of 9-fluorenone” African Journal of Biotechnology Vol. 7 (15), pp. 2736-2738.
6. O. S Bello, A. I. Adeogun, J. C. Ajaelu and E. O. Fehintola (2008): “Adsorption of methylene blue onto activated carbon derived from periwinkle shells: Kinetics and equilibrium studies” Chemistry and Ecology Vol. 24, No. 4, 285 – 295.
7. K O Okonjo, I Adeogun , J. O Babalola (2009): Transition of haemoglobin between two tertiary conformations: Inositol hexakisphosphate increases the transition constant and the affinity of sheep haemoglobin for 5,5′-dithiobis(2-nitrobenzoate) Biochimica et Biophysica Acta 1794 398–409.
8. M. D. Adeoye, A. I. Adeogun, S. Adewuyi, S. A. Ahmed, N. W. Odozi and N. O. Obi-Egbeedi (2009) Effect of solvents on the electronic absorption spectra of 9,14 dibenzo (a,c) phenazine and tribenzo (a, c, i) phenazine. Scientific Research and Essay Vol.4 (2), pp. 107-111.
9. Adeogun, A. I. and Adeogun, M. B. (200): Effect of irradiation and extractive solvents on the Thevetia seed oil African Journal of Biotechnology Vol. 8 (5), pp. 841-843.
Articles under review in Learned Journals
1. Decomposition and nutrients release pattern of leaves, stems/vine and roots of selected leguminous and non-leguminous plant species. Soil Biology and Biochemistry.
2. Biosorption of lead ions on biosorbent prepared from plumb shells (Spondias mombin): Kinetics and equilibrium studies. International Journal of Research in Physical Sciences
Award of First Degree to deserving graduands