B.Eng Civil Engineering 2017
Senior School Certificate Examination (WAEC) 2011
First School Leaving Certificate 2005
1. 3rd College of Engineering International Conference: COLENG 2021. Engineering Innovations as A Catalyst for Rapid Economic Growth. Federal University of Agriculture Abeokuta. 24th – 26th May, 2021
2. A 3-Day Academic Retreat on University Ethics, Pedagogy and Examination Matters. Federal University of Agriculture Abeokuta. 21st – 23rd June, 2021
3. A 2-Day Training workshop on Highway Planning and Design. The Nigerian Society of Engineers, Abeokuta Branch in associatioan with Nigerian Institution of Highway and Transportation Engineers (NIHTE). 30th – 31st January, 2020.
4. Advanced Digital Appreciation Programme for Tertiary Institutions: Statistical Package for Social Sciences. Federal University of Agriculture Abeokuta. 17th – 21st May, 2021
Gbadewole O.A (2017): The Examination of Metakaolin as a Partial Replacement of the Filler Material in Asphalt Concrete Production (B.Eng Project, submitted to the department of Civil Engineering, Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta).
(b) Journal Articles in Prints
1. Odunfa, S.O., Gbadewole O.A. (2018). The Examination of Metakaolin as a Partial Replacement of the Filler Material in Asphalt Concrete Production. Umudike Journal of Engineering and Technology (UJET), Vol. 4 No. 2, July 2018, Pages 77-83.
2. Gbadewole O.A., Alayaki F.M., Adekunle A.A., Dada P.O. (2020). Evaluation of palm kernel shell and its nano-variant as aggregates in asphalt concrete. The Egyptian International Journal of Engineering Sciences and Technology (EIJEST), Vol 32, Article 4, Pages 43-48. DOI: 10.21608/EIJEST.2021.48247.1024
3. Alayaki F.M., Gbadewole O.A., Otubu S.O.(2020). Investigation of the Influence of Cow Dung Ash as Filler and Polyethylene Terephthalate as Bitumen Replacement in Asphalt Concrete. LAUTECH Journal of Engineering and Technology (LAUJET), Vol.14, No. 1, 2020. Pages 98-106.
4. Fidelis Nkeshita, Opeyemi Gbadewole, Adebola Adekunle, Funmilayo Alayaki (2020). Heavy Metal Pollution and Ecological Risk Assessment of Sludge Deposits from Selected Wastewater Treatment Plants in Lagos, Nigeria. Journal of Science Technology And Education, Vol. 9, No. 2, June 2021, Pages 293-299.
Award of First Degree to deserving graduands