a. Doctor of Philosophy Degree (Ph.D), University of Ilorin, Ilorin. 2013
b. Master of Science Degree (M. Sc), University of Ilorin, Ilorin. 2007
c. Bachelor of Science (Education) Degree with Second Class (Lower Division)
University of Ilorin, Ilorin. 2001
d. Nigeria Certificate in Education, St Andrew’s College of Education, Oyo 1996
e. National Examination Council (Senior School Certificate) 2006
f. West African Examination Council (Senior School Certificate) 1994
i. Exam. Officer, Department of Mathematics, FUNAAB, Ogun State. 2018 – Date
ii. Member, College Board, COLPHYS, FUNAAB, Ogun State. 2017 – Date
iii. Member, Maths Departmental Board, FUNAAB, Ogun state 2017 – Date
a. Member, Nigerian Association of Mathematical Physics (NAMP)
b. Member, Nigerian Mathematical Society (NMS)
a. 1st International Conference on Developmental Science and Technologies. Held at Postgraduate School Auditorium FUNAAB, Ogun State. Nigeria. 2019.
b. 1st International Conference of Faculty of Science. Held at OGD Hall, Olabisi Onabanjo University, Main Campus, Ago Iwoye, Ogun State, Nigeria. 2017.
c. 1st International Academic Conference of Faculty of Science and Engineering. Held at New 500 Seater Auditorium of The Oke-ogun Polytechnic, Saki, Oyo State, Nigeria, 2016
d. 26th Annual colloquium & Congress of Nigerian Association of Mathematical Physics held at University Auditorium Kwara State University (KWASU) Malete, Kwara State, Nigeria. 2015.
e. 25th Annual colloquium & Conference of Nigerian Association of Mathematical Physics held at Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ago-Iwoye, Ogun State, Nigeria. 2014
f. Conference held at faculty of Science of The Polytechnic, Ibadan Oyo State, Nigeria. 2013
g. 32th Annual National Conference of the Nigerian Mathematical Society held at Obafemi Awolowo University Ile-Ife, Osun State. Nigeria. 2013.
h. Conference held at NLT, Saki Campus of The Polytechnic, Ibadan Oyo State, Nigeria. 2013.
i. Programme of activities & Book of Abstracts of the 23rd Annual Colloquium and Congress of the Nigerian Association of Mathematical Physics (NAMP) holding at Redeemer’s University , Redemption City , Ogun State, Nigeria. 2012
j. 30th Annual National Conference of the Nigerian Mathematical Society held at Department of Mathematics & Statistics, Federal University of Technology Minna, Nigeria. 2011.
k. Programme and Book of Abstracts for the Third International Conference on Research and Development. On Held at Conference Hall, Miklin Hotels, East Legon, Accra, Ghana. 2010.
1. Raji M. T. (2013): Collocation Approximation Methods for Solving Special Linear and
Nonlinear Integro- Differential Equations. Ph. D Thesis, University of Ilorin, Kwara State.
2. Raji M. T (2007): Derivation of Some Continuous and Discrete Formulae for the Solution of
Ordinary Differential Equations. M. Sc. (Maths) Dissertation. UNILORIN, Kwara State.
3. Raji M. T (2001): Student Attitude Towards Postgraduate Studies in Nigeria University (A
case study of UNILORIN). B. Sc.(ed)(Maths)Project. University of Ilorin, Kwara State.
4. Raji M. T. (1996): The Use of Drug Education as a Way of Curbing Drug Abuse Among
Nigerian Youth. NCE (Mathematics/ Integrated Science)Project, St. Andrew’s College
of Education, Oyo.
b. Journal Articles (in print):
1. Hamzat, J. O. and Raji, M. T. (2020) “ Coefficient Problem concerning some new
Subclasses of Analytic and Univalent Functions” Journal of Fractional Calculus and Applications.. vol. 11(1), 91 – 96.Published by Alezandra University, Egypt. ISSN: 2090-5858. http://math-frac.oreg/Journals/JFCA.
2. Hamzat, J. O. and Raji, M. T. (2019) “Hankel Determination for λ-Pseudo-Spiralike
Functions” Transactions of the Nigerian Association of Mathematical Physics, vol. 8, 1 – 4. Nigeria.
3. Olagunju, A. S., Yakubu, D. G., Komolafe, E. Y., Abang, M. O, and Raji, M. T.(2018)”
Numerical Solution of Bagley-Torvik Fractional Differential Equations”. Journal of Nigerian Association of Mathematical Physics (NAMP). Vol. 48, pp.57. ISSN: 1116-4336.- 60, Nigeria.
4. Taiwo O. A and Raji M. T. (2015)“Numerical Methods of Solving Stiff Ordinary Differential Equations (ODE)”. Journal of Nigerian Association of Mathematical Physics (NAMP). Vol.
32, pp.189 –192. ISSN: 1116-4336, Nigeria.
5. Raji M. T. , Adejumobi, C. A and Ajibola S. A (2012)“Harmonic Function of Poincare Condition
in Solving Dirichlet Problem”. Journal of Nigerian Association of Mathematical Physics (NAMP). Vol. 20, pp. 17 – 22, Nigeria.
6. Raji, M. T. and Ajibola S. A.(2011) “Functorial Localization Formula on Mirror Principles”.
Journal of the Nigerian Association of Mathematical Physics (NAMP). Vol. 18, pp 13 – 18, Nigeria.
7. Taiwo , O. A., Raji M. T. and Adekunle A. Y. (2007)“Construction of Some Continuous
Approximation Schemes for the Solution of Initial Value-Problems in Ordinary Differential Equation by Chebyshev Polynomial”. International Journal of Biological and Physical Sciences. Vol. 12, No. 2, pp. 96-109. Published by the Faculty of Applied Sciences, Lautech, Ogbomoso, Nigeria. Available online at: www.sciencefocusngr.org