- This unit ensures that University events are well organized by Assisting in the organization and managing of major events in the University such as Convocation, Matriculation and Inaugural Lectures.
- It also coordinates hospitality services at its best, by securing hotel accommodation for University officials, external examiners and other guests.
- Organizing cocktail parties and ad-hoc receptions for the University. Liaising with important dignitaries like the Royal Fathers, government officials, institutions and corporate bodies on behalf of the University.
- Maintaining cordial community relations by the distribution of University products and other gestures during festive periods as well as coordination of production of customized cards for University friends and associates.
- Facilitating the reception of University guests and keeping a track of the Vice-Chancellor’s engagements for protocol purposes
- Passages services include Processing of entry visas, flight tickets and travel documents for University officials, staff and students; processing of international passports and Resident Permits for foreign staff and students.
- Rendering of airport reception and courtesies.