The Personnel Records and Statistics Unit was created to expand the activities of the Establishment Unit. The function of the Unit is to assist the Registrar in generating data as regards the following:
- Collecting Personnel records that accurately documents the core activities of the human resource functions;
- Manages and stores Personnel records in a manner that will facilitate timely and accurate retrieval;
- Provides statistical information on the various personnel activities of the University;
- Produces annual updates of records and statistics relating to personnel; and
- Preparation, updating and processing of Nominal Roll for general administration.