The Senior Non-Teaching Staff Establishment Unit replaced the Directorate of (Senior staff) Establishment and Human Resources in the year 2017. The Office is in charge of Senior Non-Teaching Staff Personnel of the University.
This Unit assists the Registrar in the day-to-day administration of the University as regards:
- Conduct of interview for short-listed applicants;
- Appointments and promotions of Senior Non-Teaching as well as confirmation of appointment;
- Processing of staff leaves including sabbatical leave, study leave, maternity leave and entitlements etc. e.g. passages;
- Handling staff disciplinary matters;
- Preparing staff nominal roll for general administration;
- Interpretation of the rules and regulations of the University to guide Management in taking decision on diverse matters;
- Processing of retirement paper for all Senior Staff;
- Processing and issuance of Staff Identity Cards; and
- Implementing Management decisions as they relate to all Senior Non-Teaching staff.